Once again the unseasonably warm weather and rain is upon us. There is a fair amount of water on top of the ice on Lake Waconia. With wind in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow, we have decided to remove our two rental houses from Waconia Bay. We don’t want to worry about the wind swirling around the fish houses allowing the water to carve out the ice. At this time we are recommending people at least check on their fish houses if they are currently out on the ice. We will be placing our houses on the lake again as soon as conditions allow.